November 26, 2006

Done.

I had a huge post on the topic at hand, but it was unexpectedly deleted when my computer overheated... So this is what I remember of what I said.

Shilly-Shallying is stupid. I'm sick and tired of waiting around. I've made my move, and nothing was done in return. Therefore, I'm making the attempt to move on. Colleen suggested that I start looking for something new, but I think it would be best for me to return to my previous way of thinking... I don't have time for the bullshit. I don't have time to wait. I really, really don't have the patience for indecision. I'm sick of being the leader... take ME by the hand for once, damn it.

Also, please, please PLEASE (and this is for everyone...) try to respect my decision to say no. When I say I can't make it to something, it's not because I'm trying to be a bitch and ruin your fun. It's because I'm really sick. And I'm really seriously tired. My body is beginning to deteriorate because of recent events (hence the hive/welt things for the last two days, and the flu that's lasted 3 weeks...), and when I tell you I can't do something, it's because I"m physically, mentally, emotionally, medically unable to do so. Don't guilt me. If you want to make me out to be the bad guy, fine... Whatever. I'll just walk away.

Oh, and if I say I'll do something, don't make me chase you for details. Don't make me call 500 times to get the where and when, and don't expect me to wait around. New rule: if you take more than an hour to get me the details, don't expect me to be there.

I have game tonight (which I do, actually, really want to do), I have a presentation and a final exam tomorrow and a test on Tuesday. Next Saturday, December 2nd, I may or may
be working at the SoS silent Auction (I need details on this, but I know that they're not confirmed yet...) and I will be a phone-operator for the Lions Children's Christmas Telethon from 10pm-11pm. I'm really looking forward to both of these things.

Cocktails and Cleavage is still schedualed for December 9th. All interested, please RSVP ASAP.

That's it for now. Sorry to vent, especially after such good things that have been happeneing, but I needed to say my peace.

No comments: