September 10, 2006

Post 200!

Wow. I didn't even realize it until I sat down tonight, but this marks my 200th epic misadventure post. wierd.

I might get into more detail on that tomorrow, but I just played 6 hours of D&D Arcainis, and my brain hurts.

Tomorrow I'll be getting up in time to do some readings, maybe go for coffee with Vanessa, then maybe going to Sarah and Larkins for more Firefly. Mmmm... Hot Guys in Westerns set in Space...

Not much else to say right now. Maybe I'm just overlooking things because I'm whipped. But for now, to bed. Tomorrow I'll post about 200 posts, and about other stuff.

BTW, it's looking like the comments portion of my blog isn't working right now. I'm not sure why, but I'll look into it when I get a chance. My inbox is always open for comments: sparkyinthesnow (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll let you know when the issue gets sorted out.

No comments: