April 17, 2006

Moving right along.

Went home this weekend for a wedding and a baptism. The wedding was lovely; compleatly disorganized, but that's how our family seems to work. Aparently, the bridal party disappeared for an hour or two and had a few beers on the golf course, and the bride mooned the lot of us waiting for dinner to start, but hey, the place was gorgeous, the food was amazing... And the baptism was interesting... Aparently the water was quite cold, and there was nothing funnier than watching Alysia walk into it and start mouthing "Holy crap! Oh God!"

Mom and Nan have vowed to return me to the size I was when I came here in September. I'm looking forward to it, but Nathan's not too impressed. I mean, after mom's talk of living on 2 tablespoons of trailmix and half sandwiches... I think he thinks they're going to starve me. And he doesn't like that mom wants me to start shopping with my sister. Not that he doesn't like Ash, just that he thinks she's Canada's answer to Paris Hilton, and he doesn't want me attracting "that kind" of attention. He's not as jealous as he used to be, but still...

I'm finishing the kid lit essay as we speak (yeah, I know...), and I'm starting the drama essay asap, because I"ve got massive packing and studying to do, plus with the sun shining and the weather warming off, I want to get out there and enjoy it.

I'm still keeping my jounral, and the one thing I'm noticing is that even when I try, I don't eat well, or drink enough water for the coffee I drink.

So, yeah...

2 comments:

Ginny said...

For the record:

Nathan is awsome.

Also:

Dude, Paris Hilton? Uh-uh. Doesn't suit you dear. I could see you pulling off bohemian though. :)

Anonymous said...

thats not it at all hun. it has nothing to do with being jelouse if you want to shop with you sister go for it i just dont want you adopting som of the more matrialistic idologys that come with the hole keeping up with trends and fations . i want you to dress in what makes YOU feel beautyful. i say bond with your sister but were what you want to wear and fuck what other people are going to think about it.