January 8, 2007

Term II

Quick Post, as I'm waiting for the dust to settle on a few things. Here is my Schedual for Term II. There may be changes to this after tomorrow.

MONDAY
8:30-11:30 - Social Work and the Family
11:30-12:30 - Evaluating Information
2:30-5:30 - Acts, Policies and Procedures for Native Peoples

TUESDAY
8:30-10:30 - Sociology
10:30-11:30 - Human Services and the Law
3:30-5:30 - Interviewing II

WEDNESDAY
10:30-11:30 - Placement Integration pt 1
11:30-12:30 - Placement Integration pt 2
2:30-3:30 - Human Services and the Law

THURSDAY
3:30-5:30 - Interviewing II

FRIDAY
9:30-10:30 - Sociology
10:30-12:30 - Evaluating Information

I'm hoping to add at least 1-2 more classes in there, but we'll see what happens.

Here's the game plan for Today
-Work on the "Special Project"... It's kinda stalled out on me.
-Clean up... let's start the year off right
-Finish putting my lines on cards for TIoBE
-Start reading for Soc and Native Policies, because I already have the books
-Maybe go grocery Shopping... Maybe.

I'm still waiting to hear back from NUSU about the Vagina Monologues, but I'm going to start planning Audition Dates and stuff now... The script itself is just a locked PDF file on the website, so I only need about an hour to deal with that. It's finding a time that works for everyone that's going to suck... We'll see what happens. Someone might already be handling it, in which case, I won't even have to worry, but who knows.

Oh, and for those who don't already know, Rehersals for TIoBE (that's how I'm referring to The Importance of Being Earnest on here... it's just quicker) start Next Week, with rehersals on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30-11:00pm, with some talk of adventures on Thursday Nights. I'd also like to go to a Conspiracy of Three before the year is out... it's increadably sad that I've been a student for 5 years now and have only been to an Ameture one. I know there's one tomorrow, but I think that might be a little too short-notice for some people.

Anyways, I'm oft for a bit... I'll probably post again later. I'm still working on putting Tabs on all of the posts (this is actually post 266, for the record), so you can check that out if you like. I know I can be hard to follow some times, so hopefully this will add a little clarity. I might also post some trip-pics on Facebook... If I do so, I'll note that here too.

Caio for now.

No comments: