January 17, 2007

hurrr...

I don't feel all that well. I don't really know what it is. If I'm not spazzed, spun or acting like a squirrel on speed, I'm nauseated and can barely keep my eyes open.

I have tomorrow off (class wise, anyways), so I'll be able to get some real sleep and clean my room... which I always say I'm going to do, but never really do. But I think that might be part of the reason my stomach's doing flip-floppy things.

The Secret Project is becoming more of a reality than I really expected it to... I already have at least two confirmed allies, possibly more. this means that I might just actually have to work on this at some point.

Other than that, I'm off to rehearsal, I suppose... I hope I get to do more than I did last night. Getting on stage once this week wouldn't be a bad thing.

No comments: