September 13, 2006

And for my next trick...

how to Post Comments: type your comment, fill out the "prove you're not a spambot" box, then hit PREVIEW COMMENT. Once the Preview comes up, Press POST. This seems to be working.

So, you can comment again! For Joy!

Today was... Well, kinda neat, actually.

Sarah came by this morning with homework for me. It's not "do it or I'll fail you!" Homework, it's more of an education in popular culture. So, Sunday night is looking like a movie night, for anyone who wants to join me. The Program is as follows, in no particular order:

1)Garden State
2)Saved!
3)Traffic
4)Requiem for a Dream (for Substance Abuse class)
5)Blow (if I can get it to download... for Substance Abuse class)

So, that was this morning. I have to get my second TB test next week, which means more standing in line and getting stabbed. joy. Class was fine, it's just the yippy kids I can't stand. I mean, the woman's lecturing! Shut up!

Then I sat in the cafeteria with Larkin, Jason, Heather, Lacey, Andrea and Ducky (they weren't all there at once, but they were all there). Jason turned Larkin's bookbag inside out, and there was much laughing about having Larkin meet the culprit in the forest near the tree...

Then I walked Larkin home, only to realize that I had forgotten that I had told geoff and danny that I'd go to a screening of An Inconvenient Truth with them. Unfortunatly, by the time we finally got to the theatre, there were not enough tickets for everyone (there were still people coming in behind us!) so we went into a little used book store, then got A&W. I bought a book called Go Ask Alice, which I think will be very interesting.

Then I came back here, watched some House (sooooo good!), and found out that my lovely Meaghan has broken her thumb in such a way that she must now wear a cast from her knuckles to her elbow. That just has to suck. And that wrist is going to feel wierd when the cast comes off in 4 weeks...

Somewhere in this space of time, however, I did find out something wonderful: The NUSU/CSRC office people want to interview me! I might be working the desk, yo! If not, I'll be working the food bank, which I think I'd like as much... I'll know more tomorrow.

That's really all for now. Try the new comment procedure, let me know how it works... I'd hate to think that people just aren't posting comments.

That would make me a sad puppy.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Your training in the pop-indie scene has begun.

Unknown said...

Wahooie - comments.

A used bookstore in the mall eh? Might be something to check out! Hurrah!