March 29, 2006

Bits and Squiggles

So, not too much is going on right now.

I finally got the Philosophy paper in, thanks to Mike's philosophy of "just get something on paper", and our talk about "does it always have to be an "A" paper?" Knowing that just throwing something down isn't going to disappoint anyone helps.

I'm still not feeling that great. Although, right now, I seem to be getting better... the disease appears to be working its way out of my system. I hope.

Tonight, the rollercoaster will be starting again. Tonight, I'm supposed to drop down my meds again. But, you know what? I think I'm going to wait. I think... at least until I get the Kid Lit paper on the go. Dropping back now would probably only make things more difficult than they really need to be. Especially while I'm sick.

Thoughts are kind of watery right now. Nothing substantial is really coming to me... beyond the piece from "the Simpsons" that keeps coming into my head...

Bart: Uh, say, are you guys crooks?
Fat Tony: Bart, um, is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family?
Bart: No.
Fat Tony: Well, suppose you got a large starving family. Is it wrong to steal a truckload of bread to feed them?
Bart: Uh uh.
Fat Tony: And, what if your family don't like bread? They like... cigarettes?
Bart: I guess that's okay.
Fat Tony: Now, what if instead of giving them away, you sold them at a price that was practically giving them away. Would that be a crime, Bart?
Bart: Hell, no!

Yeah, I don't know either...

More later, if things go well...

No comments: