Here are my top three "I can't believe I just said that" statements of the last 48 hours.
1. "Excuse me, can you please stop doing cartweels? I don't want anyone getting hurt!"
- At work, to an approx. 8 year old boy.
2. "Ravelry is the Facebook of the Knitting community."
- To Adam, while discussing whether or not I felt like I was betraying Facebook by using Google+.
3. "I don't want to live in a world where kittens can't be llamas!"
-To Adam. The context of that statement is just as silly.
How is this even my life?