January 31, 2010

T-10 minutes...

Ok, so 28 Days of Change starts in 10 minutes. I hope you'll all forgive me for starting when I get up tomorrow...

Today's prep day didn't quite go the way I wanted it to. I wanted the house clean and all, but it didn't really work out that way. But that's ok, I can work on it over the month.

I'm not sure if I'm really ready for this. I seem to be resisting my own need for change. I think that just goes to show how much I need it. This dent in my couch is just too tempting, and it's not doing anything for me.

So, 2 things are for sure tomorrow. Walking will be done, since I'm going with Katie, and I already have plans for my "brave" thing. It's just a matter of whether it will work.

I have to get up with Adam really early tomorrow. We have to drive one of his work friends to work, so we have to leave here by 8 at the latest. That means I'll be up. Awake.

That's the first step. The second will be putting on my big girl pants and activly doing what I need to. No putting it off, no waiting until tomorrow.

Cameras at the ready, and here we go...

No comments: