January 29, 2010

100 Truths: Meme fluff

Just something a little fluffy for now... maybe something more later

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = London Fog from the Tea Garden
2. last phone call = Adam
3. last text message = Uh... Don't have a phone at present.
4. last song you listened to = Devil on my Shoulder is stuck in my head (I blame Colleen)
5. last time you cried = couple of weeks ago now. which is a good thing!

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = like, two dates, or like dated, then broke up, then dated again? Yes to the first, and not really to the latter (we were never really dating)
7. been cheated on = not really (again, we were never really dating)
8. kissed someone & regretted it = hahahaha... do we need to bring up my last few years at Nip?
9. lost someone special = yes
10. been depressed = if you don't know the answer to this one, you don't know me
11. been drunk and threw up = yes. well.... yes.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue
13. Green
14. deep red

LAST YEAR DID YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = yep!
16. Fallen out of love = not with a person... not really.
17. Laughed until you cried = a couple of times.
18. Met someone who changed you = yeah.
19. Found out who your true friends were = by the end of October, I was sure.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = not really.
21. Kissed anyone on your Fb friend's list = several of them, actually.

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your Fb friends list do you know in real life = I'd say about 75% of them. which is a big change from before. now only 3 are from mousehunt.
24. Do you have any pets = Sorrelle! But she thinks I'm her pet...
25. Do you want to change your name = not really. I may have to change my last name eventually. I have a couple of pen names though.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Adam made me Gordon Ramsey Salmon!
27. What time did you wake up today = ...2pm. What?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night= facebookin'
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = getting a job!!!!
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Christmas. :(
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = Only 1? my employment status.
32. What are you listening to right now = Criminal Minds on A&E
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = probably. I talked to a lot of people for a while there.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Money. Can't live without it, will never have enough of it.
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook.
37. Nicknames = Lace, Sparky
38. Relationship Status = very taken
39. Zodiac sign = Taurus: the Bull
40. He or She? = Am I? She.. Prefer? usually He.
41. Elementary = Plover Mills Public School
42. High School = St. Marys DCVI
43. College = Nipissing University, then Canadore College
44. Hair colour = red
45. Long or short = long and in need of a good trim.
46. Height = 5'4"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Matthew Grey Gubler. And Robert Downey Jr.
48: What do you like about yourself? = I'm a good person. (this is my affirmation)
49. Piercings = 2 per ear. want more.
50. Tattoos =3
51. Righty or lefty= Right

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = having scar tissue removed from my lower gum
53. First piercing = ear lobes
54. First best friend = Shyanna Wakem
55. First sport you joined = hahahaha... Figure Skating?
56. First vacation= that I remember? Maritimes... PEI. I met Chippy the Squirrel
58. First pair of trainers = pair of whats??

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = all bran mini-wheats with strawberry filling
60. Drinking = well, there's milk in the cereal
61. I'm about to = think about going to bed
62. Listening to = different episode of Criminal Minds
63. Waiting for = the next mousehunt horn

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = nope
65. Get Married? = looks like it... in a couple of years.
66. Career? = ugh... lets start with a job with a paycheque.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? = eyes
68. Hugs or kisses= both
69. Shorter or taller= hahaha... aparently taller!
70. Older or Younger = usually older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = cynical?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = ...personality?
73. Sensitive or loud = depends...
74. Hook-up or relationship = both have their merits
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = trouble maker. I can't stand someone who can't make a decision

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = well... kinda... he wasn't a stranger for very long after that.
77. Drank hard liquor = Katie made me do it!! *innocent eyes*
78. Lost glasses/contacts = I lose my glasses at least once a week. Relly steals them.
79. Sex on first date = that's kinda personal, don't you think?
80. Broken someone's heart = yes
81. Had your own heart broken = repeatedly
82 Been arrested = not yet!
83. Turned someone down = ugh, couple of times now.
84. Cried when someone died = yeah, only twice though.
85. Fallen for a friend? = After 2 years of convincing, Adam wore me down...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = not usually, but I'm learning
87. Miracles = sure
88. Love at first sight = love at first site is lust.
89. Heaven = I believe that everyone has their own personal idea of what heaven is.
90. Santa Claus = yeah! Santa Claus is that thing inside that brings out the best in 70% of the population for a few days of the year
91. Kiss on the first date = ...not believing in that is like not believing in divorce. It happens all the time.
92. Angels = kinda


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? = like, at the same time? no. Overall? yes.
95. Did you sing today? = yep! in the car.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = not technically.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = about 6 months and change two decisions that lead to a very long last few months...
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = from the last year? the day my niece was born.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = not really... I was. not so much anymore
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = and meme fluff.

No comments: