September 7, 2009

I don't have much to say

So, I don't really have a lot to say, hence the lack of posting. If I did have something to say, I'd probably be too burnt to say it.

I still have good days and bad days. Sometimes they don't make sense. When we went to Toronto for Adam's grandma's funeral, the day before he took me to the Eaton Centre because I haven't been there since I was in grade 8 or less, and I felt this euphoria, this absolute intense joy. It was amazing... Adam was with me for some big first times (on the Subway, on a Toronto bus)... looking at rings...

Just looking of course.

but the bad times are still bad. Tonight I want to scream and cry and just burrow into the ground. I want to throw it all away.

Thing is, I don't like posting them here anymore. Seems like I'm whining. Seems silly and sorry. People worry, but really you take the good and the bad, right?

I've started another blog for run-on thoughts and anger and other things that don't fit here. I've just been so damned tired lately.

But all in all, I don't have much to say.

No comments: