May 19, 2009

Soup

I'm craving a warm bowl of creamy potato bacon soup right now. I'm sitting here thinking about how delicious that would be.

I'll have a baked potato when I get home, and that will suffice. I need to cook more.

I'm drinking more water than coffee now... I think that's a good thing. I just wish Crystal Lite wasn't so clumpy... I think I'm doing something wrong there.

I think I"m blogging less because I'm twittering. I think that's a horrible thing. I think I'm addicted.

I got a toe ring... just a cheap one from Ardenes. I want to see if I can get used to wearing one all the time like I did with my ankle bracelet... maybe one day I'll buy real/non costume ones of each, so my ankle and toe stop turning green...

I worked out my finances with Adam last night. If I stop doing things, I should have money again. Real money, not the borrowed stuff. Which would be nice.

I'm trying to decide between getting an AbLounger for $40 or a Gazelle for $50... AbLounger folds up, and is cheaper, but I'm not sure it actually does anything. Gazelle takes up more space, but mom swears by hers. I'm indecisive.

You know what else would be awesome? Tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich.

Know what I'm eating for dinner tonight? Baked potato. maybe a banana and some yogurt for desert. This menu is depressing me. I wish I had cheese.

Maybe I'll just add rice to a can of chicken soup. Holy chicken soup with rice!

Nah. Just the potato. I'm not really hungry anyways.

No comments: