May 3, 2008

Hitting the Floor...

So, that wasn't terrible... 4 hours of pushing credit cards with book lamps, but I made my quota... kinda. I need to up my insurance sales, but other than that, not bad. Just today I made...$69.50 today. So, basically I'm making $17.38 an hour... and that was on a day where I got a lot of "not interested" and "I already have both cards". The first hour or so there wasn't actually anyone in the store either, which was kinda frightening, but I think I did good. We'll see what my manager says tonight.

Other than that, it wasn't horrible. It wasn't delicious or anything, but I don't really want to curl up and die right now, so that's good too.

Now I'm going to clean for a bit. and chill.

Cool Beans, yo.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Wow! Congrats! Good salesmanship!

M Althauser said...

$70 for 4 hour's work isn't bad at all... and I'm glad you don't want to curl up and die. ^_^