April 23, 2008

What's this?

Subsequent postage? WTF? Meh... Felt like talking, is all.

Well, not really talking. More like babbling without expending the energy to move my jaw or actually use my vocal chords. somehow typing is just... easier. On my terms.

I had a down day today. I don't really know what happened, but around 1pm, I got to a point where I was just so miserable I couldn't leave the house. My hair wouldn't do anything respectable (it actually sat at 45 degree angles all day, making me look like a child's drawing) and my face has totally broken out again and I can't cover it up with the make-up I have (I have 2 huge spots, one on the exact same spot of each cheek, making me look like I should have a pole through my face, and about 3 on each temple that just throb), and I'm sluggish and bloated and... god, you'd think it's that time of the month... I've still got another 2 weeks, damn it!

My back is so tense I can't twist it, which means I can't crack it on my own anymore. I got a sun burn on the hump, which is super-saddening. the only time my back doesn't hurt is when I lie down.

So, today, I had a day. A day where all I really wanted to do was melt into the floor and vanish. I only left the house once, to take Sorrelle and sit in the sun, because I think she needed a bit of spring too. She seems sad right now... kind of bored, maybe. She has toys, but I doubt it's the same. I mean, if we had a house, she'd have places to run and play and hide... here, she's got a cramped amount of running room. I don't know what to do... I don't want to get a longer leash...Unless I start taking her to a park or something. I don't know.

I just don't know what to do with myself right now. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get up early, get out, do something. It looks like the gym hours are 8am-10pm daily, so I might do that. I really... I don't know.

Thoughts (other than get the hell out of this town?)

3 comments:

M Althauser said...

Liebe dich. On my off days I avoid all outside contact, and seclude from the world. I'll hit the same forums and sites over and over with no change, a cycle that ends when I go to bed. I wish I had advice, other than "the following days will be brighter". *hugs*

-Mr Smitten

Anonymous said...

Bust out the MP3 player and go for a walk? I know that helped me.

I was in the same spot with Miss Kitten, trying to figure out a way to get her outside. Maybe get a harness for Sorrelle and a dog lead - the long ones for the smallest do possible - and take her outside to play. Let her roll in the dirt, eat bugs . . . I don't know what cats do. Play with her when she's outside, or find something else to do and just be outside with her while she explores - safely harnessed of course. I'm going take Haiti out with me when I do m garden.

And come home to visit. I have cat wine, and you need a change of scenery. *loves*

-Ducky

Sorrelle said...

is sorrelle a pet?