March 3, 2008

Weirdness...

I've been having dreams recently of people dying and being part of families they're not supposed to be part of, and feelings of worry that something's not quite right.

I hate when I get these feelings... It's somewhere between "something's wrong" and "I've forgotten something". It's really driving me up the wall, especially with Mom and Dad being on their way back from Florida today.

It's raining, it's pouring, rain ontop of ice melting the snow... but, hey, melt is melt. I can't take much more of this cold, clammy weather. Makes me edgy. I just don't really like the idea of everything freezing tomorrow. Tomorrow's too important.

So, Meaghan requested this update, she wants to know what's going on in "the life of Sparky". Truth be told, not much. The thing at NTH got resolved... well, at least enough for me to be ok with everything now. I still don't want to go to Outreach, because they're a bit too "feminist" for me... I'm forever an Equalist... Feminism is not even close to equalism.

Vagina Monologues is... Well, much more than I bargooned for. I'm in it now... As "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"... Sorry nan, I had to take it. And Sylvie promised to take pictures for Mom, so... I guess that's good. I don't think I'm going to have it memorized though. I really don't think that there's anything I can do about that. Oh, well, I'll make it work. I'm also a 6-year-old girl. Go figure.

A couple of potentially cool jobs have come up, which is awesome. When it rains, it pours. We'll see what goes down, but I think between one or two, I'll end up with full time +. Wonderful!

I'm still single, and actually loving it right now. Seeing women being liberated... one specifically has stolen my heart. I really hope she's not screwing with us... I don't think she is. And I say I have no use for men, but really, I just don't have a use for them in my life right now... I have what I need. When I need something else, I'll come for it. I'm starting to see myself in a "next 5 years" plan again, now that some things are a little more nailed down (off the record, of course), and really, I don't see anyone but me and Relly, so why question that?

Today, I had non-instant oatmeal with apple and some crackers... But now I'm going to have a grilled cheese and juice. Something a bit more kid like.

Time to get ready for work. And fetch Relly down from the cupboard... I don't know why she likes it up there...

Gone for now.

No comments: