January 7, 2008

Quick Note

So, for those of you who have been near me in the last few months know that something's been wrong. I know that more than one of you are worried.

I want you to know that I'm taking steps to fix things as best I can, but it's not going to be easy, or an overnight fix. It may mean me walking away from a few things, disappointing a few people, and it's already meant more than one apolougy. I don't know if any of even my faithful-est of readers know that it's actually difficult for me to apologuise (see, I can't even spell it!). Like saying no or asking for help, part of me still registers saying "I'm sorry" as admitting defeat or shame. Horrible, I know... but none of us are perfect. Even me.

I know.

So, for those of you reading this now who are nearest to me, please, just hang in for a little while longer. Things will get better, just not quite as "soon" as I'd like. There are no quick fixes right now.

Thanks for your concern, your loves and your support.
-Sparky

No comments: