December 11, 2007

Quiet time

First off: Adam and I went to see The Mist last night. It wasn't bad. Stephen King is a sick, twisted man who needs serious help.

Anyways, I'm up early again. I have an exam tomorrow at 8:30, so I can't afford to sleep in. Of course, I'm going to double check that at work tonight.... Just to make sure.

I could deal with spending today in bed. But instead, I must spend today studying like mad. Honestly, I'm not scared of the exam. I'm terrified of the fact that everything she's taught us over the last few months is wrong. Oh well. As long as I can regurgitate whatever it was that she said... Ugh. What a waste.

I don't know why I'm in a draggy mood today. I just want to curl up. damned you, winter grey. I made my bed last night with an extra blanket... My god, is it warm and snuggly. In a winter cabin kind of way. So I'm making tea and oatmeal to go with my winter cabin feel and try to wake up a bit more.

So, yeah. Work tonight, exam tomorrow morning. I don't know what else to say. Maybe I'll update at work tonight. We'll see.

No comments: