October 4, 2007

WINNAR!!!!

So, I have a job.

A real, get paid, responsibility-type job!! I got hired today as a computer lab moniter at Canadore.

Ok, I know, it's a brainless, make sure people don't do stupid stuff job. But it's a JOB!! with PAY!!! Now I don't have to feel guilty when I go to all Heart, or when I go out for dinner.

I start Tuesdays. I don't know what the hours are going to be like yet, but their emailing me over the weekend. Pay is minimum wage, just like everything else. But it ROCKS, and I'm happy!

So, I'm a little over excited, but This is such a huge load off my shoulders. Now I'll be able to start saving for a laptop (not that Bob isn't wonderful...), I'll be able to get repairs done on the car without panicing, I'll be able to LIVE! WOOT!

HORRAYS!!!

No comments: