October 9, 2007

Turkey re-Hash

So, Turkey day was great! Got to go home, see family, pets, got to peruse through the wish book... Ate turkey and talked about our histories of drug use and DUIs.

My family is awesome!

I needed more. But I always need more. More time to relax, more time to soak it all up. But at least I got to hold the bunnies and play with Tucker and to Love Teddy. So nothing is really suprising there.

The trip there and back was good. My passengers were fantastic, and everything went smoothly.

Now I'm tired. I pulled an all-nighter to get my take home test done, which really was my own fault... though, I think it made the test more interesting. I spent part of that trying to explaine to someone what "Stroking" was and was not... Oy.

So, I start at my new job on Thursday. I'm sure I'll have something more interesting to say once that ball gets rolling. Now, it is nap time.

Peace!

No comments: