September 10, 2007

House of the Crazy.

Oh god... I love each and every one of them, but they're making me insane. There was poo on the walls when I got up for god sakes. Another half-box of Carpet Fresh later, and the place is at least tolerable. I neeeeeeeed to wash my bed sheets (the rest of them) to get the hair out, and I have no clean clothes left. The damned cats eat better than I do!! And they FART! A lot! I'll miss them, but not enough to keep them.

Anyways.

I picked up a class today: Recovery Strategies for Addiction, Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:30-5:30 ish. Which is pretty cool. I don't have Wednesdays off anymore, but I don't have to be there until 3:30, so that's cool.

I picked up an Application for No Frills on Lakesore today. That might lead to something. Can't imagine Cash there will be any different from Cash at the Lucky.

That's all to report for now. In less than 15 minutes they've managed to stink up the place again... Ewwwwwwww.

Cat smell.

No comments: