March 12, 2007

what the...NO!

I thought things were getting better.

I feel better, the cough is going away... the dizzy and the need for sleep are still there, but even the pain in my legs, feet and hands is subsiding.

Then I wake up this morning. What. The. Hell. The inside of my mouth is swollen. Like, you know that thing under your tounge? not the bit that holds your tounge in your mouth, but the bit between that and your teeth? Completely swollen. And really annoying, because I can feel it on the underside of my tounge, and I know I shouldn't be able to. Also, a gland on the left side of my jaw is painfully swollen.

[Edit: 2pm - all of a sudden, out of nowhere, the swelling under my tounge has gone away. it still hurts to swallow, and I'm still going to the walk in... it's just wierd.]

I mean, Come On!!! I don't have time for this nonesense. Just let me get better and clean up the mess that was left behind after a week of hazy fluness!

I'm going to the damned Walk in tonight. Hopefully they can give me something that will make this madness come to an end.

Other than that, I didn't get my assignments done. I'm working on them today. I haven't heard from Lisa, and this concerns me a lot, because I don't know if she decided to just hand in something for herself, or if I owe her huge...

Mike and Josh are sick now too. I feel bad about it, but I don't know what I could have done to prevent it, so I'm not going to dwell. Shaun and Colleen are sick too. Colleen I feel bad about, because she was really helpful and friendlike when I first started feeling sick. Shaun can fend for himself.

Mom and Dad are coming home tomorrow. Somehow, I get the feeling that that fact will make everything seem a lot better. I don't know why, but everything just seems off when they're out of the country.

So, I have to keep myself busy for the next few hours. The Guardian Clinic opens at 6pm, and I'm hoping the rain and the cold will keep some away. I'll probably head there at 5:30 to get a good spot in line.

In other news, my nails actually look pretty good. I guess there's an up-side to everything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ehh, Colleen is fine. I think her problem is more stress than anything else right now.