February 18, 2007

A million nothings to do.

You know, I think I'm ok.

I was kinda panicky today about not getting everything done that I wanted to get done this weekend. But, I think, reasonably, I'm actually ok.

I feel ok about tomorrow's midterm, even if I didn't really study. It's Bradshaw, how hard can it be?

I got the Law assn. done... well, enough that I can check my answers again tomorrow, and make sure I'm right this time.

And I keep forgetting that I don't have rehearsals this week. I don't have to panic about not finding time to study or whatever, because I actually have extra time this week. I think.

So, really, I'm ok. I'm just a little boxed in. I feel overwhelmed because things look cluttered, regardless of whether the clutter is real or not... they're just there, staring me in the face, even though I know I can't do anything but wait until the due date is past to start worrying about the next one.

So, here it is... 11pm. Bed time, I guess.

So why do I get the feeling Hell Week's going to be worse than I thought?

No comments: