December 26, 2006

Quick Post about Nothing

Hey. I know, it's after Christmas, and since I now have high speed, I really have no excuse for this "answer these stupid questions!" post... I'm just having "girl problems", and feel like dying. Once I'm past that, I'll post for realz. Probably Friday.

One word...or two.

1. Yourself: Hurty, Stuffed

2. Your girlfriend/boyfriend (husband): non-existant

3. Your hair: red/blond

4. Your mother: awesome

5. Your Father: different

6. Your Favorite Item: Snowy Bear.

7. Your dream last night: bizarre, erotic.

8. Your Favorite drink: water (plus a slice of lemon)

9. Your Dream Car: The MeeperMobile

10. The room you are in: my bedroom

11. Your Ex: sentimental, hyper-romantic

12. Your fear: spiders, bugs

13. What do you want to be in 10 years: well known

14. Who you hung out with last night: Family

15. What You're Not: stable

16. Muffins: my friends!

17: One of Your Wish List Items: more time

18: Time: 10:29 PM

19. The Last Thing You Did: microwave a heating pad

20. What You Are Wearing: pajamas, heating pad

21. Your Favorite Weather: fall (not sticky hot, but too cold for a t-shirt)

22. Your Favorite Book: unknown

23. The last thing you ate: ugh... can't remember

24. Your Life: moving forward

25. Your Mood: grumpy, but happy (conflicted?)

26. Your friends: individuals

28. Your car: my baby

29. What are you doing at the moment: trying to ignore the pain...

30. Your summer: Mayonaise. :(

31. Your relationship status: fantasy

32. What is on your tv: nothing

33. When is the last time you laughed: today (my mom's hilarious)

35. School: really great

No comments: