A little something that I thought I'd try, as I have nothing better to do right now...
Colleen found this, and I thought I'd give'er a go.
1.Open your Media Player/Ipod/whatever
2. Put your library on shuffle.
3.List the songs that play as your personal soundtrack to life (I'm paraphrasing here...)
This should be interesting, as my whole Library is a mess of crap, and about 1/4 of it is stuff other people had me download for them... Here we go...
1. Opening Credits – Blue Rodeo: Try
-Every time/you walk in the room/I could never be sure of a smile/you were never the same way twice
2. First Date – Collective Soul: Gel
-Tell me how you love to hate me/tell me how you love to care
3. Falling in Love – Johnny Cash: God's Gonna Cut You Down
-You can run on for a long time/Sooner or later God'll cut you down
4. Love Scene – Avril Laveign: Nobody's Home
-She's lost inside
5. Fight Scene – Obie Trice: Snitch
I actually don't know the lyrics... My sister asked me to download it. I think it's about drugs.
6. Breaking Up – Lynda Rodstat: Somewhere out there
-Somewhere out there/Someone's saying a prayer/that we'll find one and other/in that big somewhere out there.
7. Making Up - Pat Bennetar: Love is a Battlefield
-We are young/Heartache to heartache we stand/no promises no demands/love is a battlefield...
8. Love – Jon Bon Jovi and Richi Samboura covering John Lennon: Imagine
-Imagine there's no heaven...
9. Life's Okay – DJ Champion: No Heaven
-Don't talk about it/if you do, I'll cry
10. Mental Breakdown – Meatloaf: Paradise by the Dashboard Light
-And now I'm prayin for the end of time/to hurry up and arrive...
11. Driving – Taylor Dayne: Love will lead you back
-Sayin goodbye/ is never an easy thing/but you never said/you'd stay forever
12. Learning a Lesson – Happy Hardcore:Mario Brothers Techno Remix
(I don't even know why I have this...)
13. Deep Thought - Dream Academy: Life in a Northern Town
(Again, I don't know the words... It's one of Mom's songs)
14. Flashback – Counting Crows: Round Here
-Step out the front door like a ghost into a fog where no one notices the contrast between white and white...
15. Happy Dance – (p.s: I'm taking out Christmas songs...) Wings: Amazed
-Baby I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time (worst. Happy dance. Ever.)
16. Regretting – Hair: Age of Aquarious
...Yeah, I can't even try to justify this one...
17. Long Night Alone – U2 with Sting: One, live and acoustic
-You ask me to enter/but then you make me crawl/and I can't keep holding on/to what you've got/when all you've got is hurt
18. Final Battle –Evanesance: My Immortal (I guess I lose...)
-When you scream I'd/Fight away all of your tears
19.Death Scene – Phil Collins: Can't stop Loving you
-So you're leaving/in the morning/on the early train/well I could say everything's alright/and I could pretend to say goodbye...
20. Closing Credits – Snow Patrol: Chasing Cars
-If I lay here/If I just lay here/Would you lie with me and/just forget the world...
Analysis: Ok, some of that was scarily accurate. There are many alterations that I would have made, but the gods of Shuffle have spoken. G'night all.