November 8, 2006

Muffins...

So...Many...Muffins...

There was a bake sale. It was very impromptu. We raised $575, which is totally awsome.

I haven't slept properly in days. I've actually started spacing out...

Like that.

I'm not so much a... oh. I don't know. I'm happy, because some things are going well, but not so happy because other things aren't going so well. I want to do things, but I know that I really, really can't. I really want to go out with my friends tonight. But I think I'm going to just go home. And sleep. And then, I think I'm going to try and get out of some of my classes tomorrow, so I can work on projects and such. Otherwise, I don't think I'll be able, realistically, to keep up.

We all knew it was coming, and It had happen once this term...

I wanna go home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a good thing that you went home, we didn't go out. :-(

Ginny said...

Hahaha! You didn't go home, sucker!

You went and partied in the ER until 4am! w00t! What a night!

Oh well, sleep is for the weak! THE WEAK!

J.D said...

So, is "muffin" the new "mitten"?