September 5, 2006

Epic Lineups

So I spent most of the day at Canadore waiting for "Randy", the SSW Advisor, to tell me that I have to get the profs for the courses I want to be exempted from to sign off on my transfer sheet before I can drop the courses and put second year courses in their place. I guess this makes sense, but by the time I got out of his office, I was only able to get one signature, so I have to go in early again tomorrow (Wednesday) to try and track down the other prof, so I can get back to Randy before he hands in our "official ok slip" thing. That's ok, I guess, but I also have to get my OSAP tomorrow, and for what I understand, that booth doesn't open until 10am. That's fine too, I suppose. So, Sarah and I (and possibly Larkin) are heading up to the school for 8.30am, so that we can get stuff done. That means I have to be up by 7am tomorrow. Blarg.

Other than that, things are moving in the right direction. I think. I bought one of my textbooks today, because I know I'll have to take the class. $91. Blarg again.

Now I'm seeing lightning. Oddsfish.

Anyways... That's really all for now. I don't have much else to add. Sarah and I watched the premiere of House, which was awsome, and then Empire Records, which was also very cool.

Now I'm going to take a handfull of pills (the vitamins and stuff) and go to bed so I can be at full strength to stand in line again tomorrow.

...yay?

No comments: