September 25, 2006

Early Postings!

Hello Everybody!

I'm posting early today because tonight is the General Meeting for SoS, and I get the feeling that I'm going to want to come home and fall into bed. Besides, class got done early today, so what else am I going to do?

Fun stuff up in here, yo. Totally. Still on a bit of a homework kick, which is good. It's nice to be productive now and then. I have a quiz tomorrow, so I'll be studying for that at some point today, and Tomorrow is Day One at the NUSU/CSRC office! Coolness. It will be fun: getting to know all the new faces, learning the ways of the fax machine, counting bits of Frosh Kits and rolling pennies... All tasks which I can see myself finding random and amusing enough to thoroughly enjoy!

So, for those of you who see this, I'll be heading back to the school for about 5pm to keep Ducky company until the meeting. Even with the cold and the wind and the rain and the grey skies that make me want to just curl up in my snuggly bed and sleep through till tomorrow... That's how good of a friend I am. :)

So, yeah. I have stuff to do, so I'll go spend a few hours doing it. I'm still waiting for the second episode of Criminal Minds and the first episode of Shark to download, and now I'm thinking that I want a copy of When the Leeves Broke (the HBO/Spike Lee Special about Hurricane Katrina), so I'll have plenty to watch! Love pirated entertainment, man. LOVE IT.

I need less caffiene...

1 comment:

Ginny said...

NUSU rocks cuz of Kyle.

And I'm commenting.

Now update dammit!