September 3, 2006

Bunny (updated)

Bunny. You will see the link added under "Webcomics for the Insomniac in us all". Read it. I have never seen a more random comic involving adorable bunnies and complete global destruction.

I am bored. Tra la la la la. I will likely spend the afternoon wandering about the vast interweb, searching for new tidbits to amuse me. Unless, of course, someone ends this madness.

Remember, Kids: Idle hands make the devil's work, and an Idle Sparky is just asking for trouble.

More later...

Also, please note that hotmail appears to be down. Please use the gmail account until...Well, you're probably best to use it anyway. SparkyintheSnow (at) gmail (dot) com

7.26pm
I'm bored. I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored.

Seriously. It's sunday, I've read all of QC, Bunny, VG Cats... I'm actually kinda sick of reading web comics. I'm half-way through Lolita, and am now finding the narratior pretentious and popmus, and he annoys me. ZetaChannel isn't onto anything interesting because Bis left in a huff (again), and the Nano forums are all but dead. My room is clean (!) and I'm not terribly hungry. It's raining. Limewire stopped one of my downloads at 50% and won't pick back up again. Everything I have on here to watch has been played to death, and I watch the bonus features and several episodes of House last night, so I'm good for that.

I think I may actually have to re-install the Sims2 and start killing Sims for fun.

Yesterday when I got this bored, I took a 6 hour nap. I can't do that today, because I have to be ready for Larkin to get here at 10.30am.

The cat's staring at me funny.

I don't want to do anything that involves spending money right now. I really should start stashing bits and dabs away for Christmas money, and emergency car funds. The only thing that needs to be unpacked is my closet stuff, but my closet isn't ready yet.

...I can't be stirr crazy already, can I? I mean, I've only been here... less than a week, and this is only day 3 of nothing substantial to do. Maybe I need a game. One of those Quest-type games that keeps you online for hours on end. Something I can really get involved in.

Maybe I'll just cover my room in postit notes.

I'll post again later, if I'm still going loopy. If I'm losing my mind, you're going too.

No comments: