March 27, 2006

Doped up

Hey all.

I'm feeling somewhat better. Mostly because I'm high on cold medication right now. My face feels all warm and fuzzy! This learning presentation is going to ROCK!

That's right, I'm in class right now, waiting for my turn to present. The study I'm working on is actually pretty cool. It's kind of the same idea as what I'd like to do when I grow up: helping kids function in the world and whatnot. Coolness, yo.

I was accepted to Fanshaw. Got my letter this morning. It's cool: I know I'm probably not going to go there, but it's something. I should be hearing from the other schools by the end of this week.

Mike and I talked again last night. Funny, how when Mike and I talk, things seem to make more sense. His pitch is still "just get something down on paper", and I agree now: I highly doubt one paper filled with high-class jibberish is going to stop me from graduating. And that's all I need, is to graduate at this point. I've been doing some job hunting on opsrey.com and workopolis... It's looking like I might have some competition with people who have B.S.Ws and masters, but if demand goes up as much as it is supposed to, I should be ok.

Oh, lord... I'm high as a kite!
I should have charged admission for this.

Off I go!

No comments: