August 2, 2011

URGENT MESSAGE: Please pass it on...

This is Re-posted from Facebook. You all know that I love Kathy from All Heart Pet Rescue, and that I'd do anything to help her, but I can't take on a dog (not enough space). This dog, this FAMILY, needs help... Kathy is trying not to take on more dogs because she is prepping for back surgery. If you or ANYONE you know can help us out, even by fostering for a couple of months, Please, PLEASE call the numbers below...

URGENT*** URGENT*** URGENT*** Callander Ont

I have had a plea from a woman that has three kids. Her husband died at 45 years of age of cancer last year and she is having a very difficult time on her own taking care of her house on the lake, her dog and three kids. She is moving back to California to be with family. She is leaving everything behind because she is falling apart. Her bus leaves at 7 am on Thursday. She cant keep her dog. Can ANYONE take in this dog, she can give money toward the dogs care. Adult female black lab mix named Casey. I've told her my situation and right now Im holding out trying not to take in anymore dogs- esp those that might go crazy and have anxiety being left at a kennel. Her name is Nancy. She said "please help me" you can call up to midnight. 705-752-2522 home, or cell 705-499-0612 Please tell Nancy that "Kathy" the lady from the Pet Rescue gave out her number. Also, if your able to help this dog please keep me apprised. I dont want to see this dog be put down because im going to be 'out of order' and trying to get the numbers down. HELP PLEASE! XO

No comments: