I wrote a bunch of stuff down while at my hand-knitter's guild meeting tonight, and I wanted to write them down so I don't lose the page/forget them later
1. Purple Sock (it's a store, but the girls laughed when they talked about it. UrbanDictionary.com explained why. EWWWW!)
2. WWKiPDay: World Wide Knit in Public Day
3. Annie Motiset Beginner Knit (not the right name... Linked on Rav)
4. Mar.15: Irish Wake for bad wool
5. Christine's Stay On Booties: free pattern on Rav
6. African Comfort Dolls: linked on Rav
7. Mary Jane Booties: SO CUTE!!! Want to make some for Heather.
I have a couple of projects on the go right now.
I'm knitting myself a headband, so my bangs don't get wet when I wash my face. Also, it's a good way to practice some Knit/Purl stuff.
I'm knitting another Kitten, but adding catnip, thus making it a cat toy for Sorrelle. If it goes well, I'll make another for McLovin.
I'm still working on my hat.
I have some squares going on for a Snuggle, but I keep it in the car, so I have something to work on if I'm waiting for someone (usually Katie while she's suiting up the dog we walk).
I don't really have a lot other than that going on right now. As I'm sure I've already mentioned, I've postponed 28 days until March due to a host of "this is a bad plan's". I'm re-working it.
I've applied for a couple of jobs. Maybe I'll hear back soon. Turns out that the Nugget doesn't post all their jobs on Osprey Careers, so I'm going to head up to the University tomorrow to check out Saturday's classifieds.
And... that's pretty much it! :)