November 6, 2009

3am maddness

I have a love/hate relationship with my brain chemestry sometimes.  For example, tonight.  I'm manic.  When I'm manic, I clean, which is awesome... I get things done.  Tonight, I cleaned (literally... with a magic eraser) my fridge and my cupboards.  So, that's the love part.  The hate part is that now it's 3:30am, and I'm not really tired. 

Since I'm not employed right now, it's not a huge deal, but I do have things to do tomorrow, and some of them I'd kind of like to be a little awake for.

The thing that kinda bugs me is that I only ever seem to get really into doing things after dark.  I'm just not a day person... more than that, I'm not really a sunlight person.  I've noticed this a little recently, since I haven't been out of the house much.  What troubles me is that this morning, my landlord, who usually just sticks my mail under my door, actually knocked on the door and handed me the mail... Just to make sure I was still alive.  Seriously.

I'm going to try and be more productive tomorrow.  I got my EI, and next week, I'll start getting my actual payments (I'll be one of those people shopping on "cheque day"... joy...), but that's not reason I can't do something productive.

alright.  I'm going to try to sleep.

Or, stare at the ceiling for a few hours.  Either or...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: