Ok, so here's the scoop:
2 a day for a week, 12 hours apart. No Dairy, lots of water, empty stomach.
1 a day, for...probably ever. Empty stomach, LOTS of water. 4 hours before or after dietary fiber and/or walnuts.
Energy: B12, 500micrograms
1 a day. Empty stomach.
Plus the 20mg Cipralex.
So, what this basically means is:
1. No food before 10am until the antibiotics are done. (Antibiotic at 8am before work)
2. Lots of water.
3. No walnuts. not that I really like walnuts on their own...
4. Lots more water.
5. No dairy for a WEEK?? No ice cream? WHY?!?!?
6. More water. Seriously.
7. No food after 6pm. (Meds at 8pm, on empty stomach)
9. Once the antibiotics are done, pro-biotic yogurt to balance things out.
10. Are your eyes floating? No? More water.
...I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the loo.