June 23, 2009

Simply Red...

So, I was outside today from 10am to 3:30pm... Staff meeting in Sudbury. Yeah, outdoors, in 35 degree heat.

I'm lobsteriffic. I can't get the burning to stop, and what's worse, it's totally a farmer tan. this means that I really need to tan my legs, back and shoulders so I don't look like Hank Hill all summer.

Things are going good. I've been trying a few things from my cheese book, and they're working. I'm visualizing how good the end result will be, visualizing coming home to a clean house was my cheese the other night, and it kinda worked! I ask myself, what would you do if you weren't afraid? Now at least I know that I'm afraid, even if I'm not yet able to do anything about it. Recognizing the problem is the first step.

I'm really looking forward to painting my apartment.

I'm actually really tired, but I've been having trouble sleeping. I think I'm going to go to bed, and hope that tomorrow I'm inspired to do the things I need to do.

No comments: