January 2, 2009

shopping list of the damned...

See, the thing with watching british tv shows, is that they have the best food. And good food, which is actually bad food, is the key to creating the shopping list of the damned...

Scrambled egg sandwich
Cheese and tomato sandwich
scampies and Chips
cheesy buns loaded with butter...
boxes of biscuts and packets of chrisps...
bangers and mash!

It all makes me want FOODS. Though, and I didn't know this, aparently mashed potato is a cheap, fat free way to make sure that you're getting enough potassium, and it will keep you full until your next meal. I don't think you can add cheese, sour cream and bacon bits to that...

Good god... even the thought of a giant caeser salad is making my mouth tingle. Yeah, I know it's not british, but is still delish.

I so need to go shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh great, now all I want is food.