I couldn't wait until 500, I've wanted to see how far I've come.
001. go on another weekend trip with my friends-Done: We went to Sault Ste. Marie to see Amanda's Show. We're going to Montreal for our next road trip.
Update: Well, we didn't go to Montreal, and we didn't wind up going to the Zoo. But we're going back to Adam's parent's house at some point this summer, so that counts.
002. go to the states- Nothing yet
Update: Still nothing. Can't afford it.
003. Go to St. Thomas Ontario (I'm so close, but I've never been there!-Still no.
Update: Ugh, still haven't done it... I honestly don't know when I'll be able to.
004. Go to Sudbury ON and see the big Nickle for reals this time.-Not yet, but we might do a trip there soon-ish
Update: We're going to Sudbury in a couple of weeks, and Brett and I might go before my contract is up. So, it's actually a possibility. I'll even get a picture with it.
005. Get a passport-I should get on that...
Update: Nope. Though right now, I don't really need it.
006. Go on a real date-Nope.
007. host an all nighter-That's what NaNoWriMo will be for...
Update: I haven't hosted one, but I'm sure I've been to at least one.
008. Get properly sized and buy at least 1 bra that fits.- Not yet.
UPdate: not really... I have 2 better fitting bras, but when Katie gets back, I'll get a real one.
009. buy a sundress and wear it somewhere-No, but I bought a black dress and wore it to the Red Cross Gala
Update: Not yet. Though, I bought skirts. Havent' really worn those either.
010. buy shorts and not feel embarassed wearing them.-I have 2 pairs of shorts, but haven't warn them outside of the house.
Update: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA Ha ha. heh. no.
011. Find more of the yoga pants I like and buy them.-I got 2 pairs of comfy sweat pants.
Update: I barely even wear jeans anymore, let alone sweats.
012. Get at least 2 more piercings-When I can afford it
Update: Soon. I hope.
013. Extend my butterfly tattoo-Eventually
Update: actaully, I have another one I want done first.
014. Learn to play Poker-DONE!
015. Learn basic conversational French-Not...really.
Update: no, but I really, really need to.
016. Learn American Sign Language (enough that I can communicate in it)-I can still fingerspell
Update: Thanks to Triska and company, I now know "More", "Cup", "Want" and "Vagina"...
017. Complete my diploma with a 4.00-Probably not going to happen, but we'll see
Update: 3.97 Damnit!
18. Complete my Mental Health and Addictions diploma with a 4.00-Not sure I'm going to do that now...
Update: yeah, not going back next year. Maybe some day I will.
19. Learn about politics enough that I can hate it legitimatly-Nope. Still at "Politics... hurrrr."
Update: I don't even care enough about it anymore. Though, Adam explained a little bit about the whole Hillary/Obama thing so that was good.
020. Visit a real Museum-We went to the Rom, but I'm not sure that counts.
021. Get a certification of some sort relevant to my field-Will be done in January
Update: Done! I recieved my ASIST certification in January 2008
022. Visit an Art Gallery-Nope.
Update: there's one right down the road, and I still haven't gone. What's up with that?
023. Cook dinner and make desert for me and a "friend"-Nope.
Update: Not even close. I'll wait now until I have a real kitchen.
024. Go on a picnic!-Nope.
Update: DONE! Beach Day '08!
025. Host high tea-was going to do it, but it got cancelled.
Update: Again, waiting until I have a real place to host it.
026. find a madeline pan and buy it so I can make real madelines-Found one, couldn't afford it.
Update: It's going on my christmas list this year.
027. bake a pie that didn't come from a box-Nope!
Update: HAH! I can't even bake the ones from the Box!
028. Eat Sushi-Nope
Update: Still No. I want to go to somewhere someone who knows Susi reccomends, so I don't get bad Susi... see also: the Calamari incident... ew.
029. Make something other than muffins for a bake sale-Haha! Um, not yet, but soon.
Update: Haven't actually had another bakesale since...
030. Finish a NaNoWriMo piece within November, even if it's trash-I have an idea.
Update: Didn't do it, because I re-started Sweet Hearts. Actually, I made it pretty far, but not quite to 50,000.
031. Finish Sweet Hearts-Probably doing that for NaNo.
Update: I'm planning to. Some day. I have 4 other novels planned in the series.
032. Finish Cold Hard Blues-If I get it back from my laptop, I will be able to. If not, I'm not going to try
Update: I don't even know if I still have it. I think it was lost.
033. Write a play (Script Frenzy or not)-Not Yet
Update: Haven't had time.
034. Write letters to people for the hell of it once a month for a year (0/12)-I've written some, but not many.
Update: I was writing Michael letters about once a month, but since we've started phoning/Skype-ing and emailing, it's gotten kind of pointless.
ANIMALS AND NATURE
035. Go to a Zoo!-Nope.
Update: ... I don't even know!!!
036. Go Bird Watching-Nope
Update: well, not officially, but I watch Sorrelle watchin the birds...
037. Start and maintain an herb garden-I thought I killed my rosmary, but I have a bit that's rooting.
Update: I now have a little window garden of Rosemary, Mini Roses, out of control Basil and a Pointsetta. I think I need a bigger windowsill.
038. Watch the clouds-Not yet.
Update... Who the hell has time for that???
039. Watch the stars-Not really.
Update: I woke up after a nap and Entertainment Tonight was on, but that's pretty much it.
040. Howl at a full moon-Nope.
Update... Can't remember, actually.
041. Go to a butterfly conservatory-that was going to be a plan, but now we're doing Montreal instead.
Update: No conservatory, no Montreal. Come on guys!!
042. Save $1oo for a rainy day-HAH. No.
Update: I friggin wish.
043. Never go more than 3 months with a balance on my VISA-Hasn't happened yet, but I'm at 2 months now.
Update... Well, it's not maxed, and I'm trying a lot to pay it down. I don't think it's been 3 months yet though.
044. Pay my line of Credit-Not yet
UPdate: Mom is helping now. Maybe it will happen eventually.
045. Be able to pay my own car insurance'-Nope.
Update: Oh, god, I can't even afford my own rent!
046. Open an account for each specific goal I have... A "Bra" fund, a "Car" fund, a "trip" fund, etc.-I don't have enough money.
Update: I'll be happy with one account that doesn't read less than 0
047. Start a real list of things I really need to see/read.-Still in my head.
UPdate: Well, I"m working on it... But nothing's actually written down yet.
048. Watch All of the Kevin Smith Movies-I've seen Dogma, Clerks and Clerks II.
Update: that's still it, I think.
049. Watch Pan's Labyrinth-No
Update: REALLY want to!
050. Watch all of the X-Men movies in one night-I only have the last one.
Update: maybe that will be the first movienight in my new place when I get it.
051. Watch An Inconvenient Truth-Nope
Update: Nope... Not entierly sure I still want to.
052. Watch Reservoir Dogs-Nope
Update: Nope... Actually, it's not on the radar... too many new movies to see.
053. See something at IMAX-Not yet.
054. Go to a concert that's not at the Wall or the Capitol Centre-Not yet.
Update: I saw Bon Jovi at the JLC!!!!
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (nope.)
- Don Quixote de la Mancha (nope)
- The Canterbury Tales (nope)
- Dracula (nope)
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (the what???)
-The Lord of the Rings (ugh... don't even really want to)
-Wicked, Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, etc. (SO WANT TO but haven't)
-Alice in Wonderland (nope)
-at least one book reccomended by each of the following people:
Colleen (obviously...) - Read Nevermind by Neil Gaeman. LOVED IT.
Mike - nope
Ducky - nope
Sarah F - nope
Sarah H -nope
Mom - I started reading one of the Nora Roberts books, but haven't finished it.
Ash - ... Did I? Hmmm... maybe.
Oprah - Oh sweet god no.
056. Find and watch all 5 seasons of Ally McBeal-No! I can't find them!
Update: I can't even download them!!
057. Listen to CBC Radio One on a rainy day-Not yet.
Update: I'm depressed enough as is.
058. Go People Watching with a notebook-Nope.
Update: well, I went to a wedding with a notebook and commentated about god and such, but I don't think that counts
059. Find a coffee shop that makes coffee better than Tim Hortons!-I'm beginning to doubt that's possible.
Update: It's officially impossible.
060. Attend a Japanese Tea Ceremony-Nope
UPdate: um, not in this town.
061. Learn to Pole Dance-Nope
UPdate: I'm not that desperate. Yet.
062. Wear stilettos-Can't afford them
Update: I have boots with heels now, so I'm getting there.
063. Attend a Wine Gala-Can't afford it.
064. Drink a real Martini-I tried a grey-goose martini and nearly gaged.
UPdate: that wasn't a real Martini.
065. Drink a margarita-Soon!
Update: they keep promising Midnight Margs.
066. Eat Escargot-Uh... no.
UPdate: After the Calamari incident, I think I"m going to scratch this one.
067. Get a complete stranger to buy me a drink-Well, Poker tour guys don't really count as strangers, but I'll take it.
068. Buy a drink for a complete stranger-Too Broke!
Update: Maybe if they bought one for me...
HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
069. Learn how to make Origami other than frogs.-Nope
Update: Colleen's going to teach me to fold notes.
070. Judge a script writing contest (stay tuned...)-Idea pretty much got canned.
Update: this one is a no-go
071. Knit a blanket-I should start that.
Update: I'm thinking about starting small: scarves and potholders.
072. Spend a day just taking pictures of things-Not yet
Update: I need a better memory card.
073. Paint something with an easel and one of those round paint tray things.-Nope
074. Play Boggle-Nope
Update: Does boggle on Facebook count?
075. Win at Risk!-Almost
Update: yeah, right.
076. Host an Improv Show!-Soon
UPdate: Idea got kaibashed.
077. Do the opening talk-to-the-audience before curtain!-Adam won't let me.
Update: I think I got to do it once.
PERSONAL BETTERMENT (there's not a lot of these ^__^)
078. Lose 2o lbs-Not a lot of luck... The weight is moving slowly.
079. learn to say no to people-Starting to.
Update: I did kind of last night, actually, which is good.
080. wear my contacts more often-I've worn them once since I've written this list
081. Get a manicure-I did one myself
Update: can't afford it.
082. Host a discussion (professionally)-Not yet
UPdate: Nothing yet, but maybe Brett will let me when we do the Community Needs Assessment.
083. sit up straighter to fix my posture-working on it
Update: I do. when it doesn't hurt too much.
084. Use WhiteStrips more often-I do
Update: I've had to stop, because they've broken down the enamle on my teeth.
085. Eat vegetables more-I've been working on it.
Update: Actually, I've gotten better at this.
086. Drink more water-I'm working on that one too
Update: I did for a while, now I'm back on 3 cups of coffee and a glass of wine, when I can afford it.
087. do 10 pushups-Hahahaha no.
Update: ... no.
088. Do a Walk for _____ (cancer, Aids, something...)-I'm doing the Take Back the Night march next week.
Update: I didn't even do that...Forgot.
089. keep my room clean for a month solid (0/30)-Most I've lasted is 2 weeks.
Update: Epic FAIL
090. Update my First Aid and CPR-Still have to do that
91. become a Red Cross Reservist-I'm a volunteer. The Disaster Management training isn't until January.
Update: Done! Well, not officially, because they're not training anyone else, but I'm on the shadow list.
092. Sing in public without worrying about how I sound-Baby steps on this one
Update: Actually, I'm getting better, but I still can't sing Happy Birthday.
093. Have a psychodelic experiance-I'm too paranoid
Update: Oh god, Someone get me the red pill!!!
094. Hike to Duchesne falls for a poetry reading (yes, another one!)-Too cold.
Update: the people who actually liked doing that kind of thing are all gone.
095. try to ride a bike-Nope
Update: no, but I"m back to taking the bus...
096. Walk from Residence to Main Street via. Algonquin like Mads and I did first year.-Nope
UPdate: I don't have reason to anymore.
097. get my name in the paper again-DONE
098. Dance like no one's watching-There have been drunken incidents, but they don't count
UPdate: getting better. But I'll never go to the Zoo Again. EVAR. it's icky.
099. Learn to swing dance-Negative
Update: negative 40.
100. Learn to dance Latin-y-Nope
Update: not officially, but I did some bellydancing classes.
101. make a change in something that I care about that will last.-Working on it.
Update... I'd love to. I can't. I need to really make something happen for me before I can change the world.
Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming later today. For now, back to data inputting.