October 22, 2007

Blarg

I feel icky, oh so icky... And snippy too. I don't mean to be.

Yesterday, I get a call from Alex, to tell me he was sorry for bailing on me for meeting about the project we are working on. It was 1:30, and he'd just woke me up from a nap, so I wasn't really all that concerned. Then he tells me why he bailed...

Next thing I know, I'm in a car with Alex, Sheldon, Kory headed to the Halloween Haunt at Canada's Wonderland. WOOOO! It was AWESOME! The monsters were well done, the mazes were so cool... Didn't do so well on the rides, but that's no suprise.

Problem was that we didn't get home until 4am. I couldn't get to sleep until 5am. I had class at 8:30am.

Boo.

And I'm at work tonight until 10pm.

Boo-urns.

And I have meetings tomorrow from 9:45 till 3pm, Class from 3:30-4:30, and probably an imporv meeting that Mike scheduled without my permission until probably 11pm, and then we'll probably go drinking, cause we're dumb like that.

Mlargh.

Actually, I might not even go to the meeting. Mike seems to think he's running it now. That's fine. He'd rather shoot down my ideas because they don't pay well... that's fine too. We'll see how friendly people are when we ask for a cut of their charitable contribution. What a loon.

Anyways, I'm going to shut down for the night. Tomorrow's going to suck. Wednesday will be my day off. I should clean. For reals this time.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Go see Across the Universe!


NOW!


... that is all.