July 24, 2007

bad day

So, overall, not a good day. Aside from "the Process" debacle, there were some other issues at work that made me very un-confident of my skills (what's left of them), which meant I came home feeling icky. Poker wasn't too bad, except I lost over 150 tour dollars, and probably a good 25-30 of Adam's.

My computer's power cable is pretty much shot now. It's sparking at me. Not to mention the fact that I now have it taped to the lid of the laptop to keep the connection. It has to be replaced. If I don't unplug it before I leave/fall asleep, I fear I'll burn the place down.

Though, right now, that might be an improvement.

On the way home, my gas light came on. I don't even want to look at the pump prices right now. I hope it lasts at least for a few more days.

My GST still hasn't come in. I'm going to have to call Revenue Canada again.

And, because of that, the cheque I sent to Mike to get us even-stevens Bounced. NSF. So, I still owe him money, plus whatever they charged him because my money wasn't there, PLUS the $30 the bank's gonna charge me, PLUS I still haven't paid off my VISA... I was about $40 short because of Cogeco.

I don't have food left in the apartment right now. I need to wait as long as I can before I go shopping, because I know once there's food in the house, I'll just eat it all. I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense, but the more food there is in the house, the hungrier I am, because it's available.

I owe Mary $20.

I still own my new Land Lady $100 for July, and August 1st, I'll owe her another $100.

God, I can't WAIT until OSAP comes in...

And, adding to this, I don't know if it's stress, bad diet, hormones or what, but I look like a meth addict without the weight loss (I'd gladly trade... I've put on another 5-10). My face is covered in deep rooted red spots, which become red welts, which I can't cover because I ran out of make-up.

I'm going to bed now. Maybe things will look up in 7 hours. Adam's been kind enough to offer me his washer and dryer tomorrow to save me some quarters, which I need for coffee. I just have to make it through to about 5pm.

Mom, if you're reading this, I hate to ask, but...

No comments: