April 7, 2007

wabbit

So, the bunny is on his way. He promised only small amounts of chocolate, not just because of the increasing cost of transport (damned customs...), but also due to our collective increasing waistlines. Joy. On the up side, He's promising apricots. Havent' had those in a while.

I'm happy to be home, but I'm also a little... well, not happy. Being home, and knowing that I'm only going back to the bay for 3 weeks reminds me that summer, and that damned factory, are growing ever closer. Yuck.

Anyways, I think the drive home shot my last nerve. I didn't hit snow in Barrie, though... before and after was a mess, but Barrie was tolerable. Small miracles...But, something.

For those of you wondering why I haven't been on MSN, well, I needed to take a break. Over the last few weeks, I've started to feel like a counsellor again, which isn't fair, because I don't have the diploma! I can't practice "helping" independantly, without supervision, when I"m not certified... I could screw you up just for fun! But yeah. I felt I needed a break from MSN. I've been using facebook to communicate, but I'm even starting to shy away from that. Every time I log on, I'm reminded of bad decisions on many people's parts, and the potential for mass chaos that will be next year. Mind you, I"m usually ok with that, but this time, I just needed to get away from it.

Well, back to the luxuries of home: semi-fresh fruit, bottled water, and all the puppy I can handle!

1 comment:

J.D said...

You'll be getting that shit enough when you're working in your field. Plus, you're not getting paid to counsel people over MSN. Take the time and chillax and escape for a while - that's what going home is all about.

Devious thought:
1)Figure out how much you'd be making per hour in an entry-level job in your field.
2) When people ask you for help on MSN, oblige. Then mail them a bill.
3) ???
4) Profit!

Angry people and hilarity will ensue. You know you wanna . . . Or, take Mike's advice and tell the whiny people in your life to shut the fuck up.