February 3, 2007

Saturday...

So, it's Saturday. I have no classes, no rehearsal, no truly pressing homework that can't be put off until tomorrow...

So I did nothing today. I sat here and watched at least 3 hours of straight Grey's Anatomy. And I feel good about that. I mean, it irks me that I have no clean clothes, and that my room's a mess, and I have dishes to do, sure. But, meh. I'll deal with that later.

I could go out tonight. I don't really have to. Not really motivated to. I could get off my butt and clean up. Actually, I probably will, while I wait for a few more eps to finish downloading. I could read ahead, organize my notes, do...stuff.

Don't really wanna.

Take THAT, sense of personal responsibility!! HAH!

So, yeah. I'm kinda, bored, but just because I'm not doing anything (<-- Statement of the YEAR.) Usually, I'm bored, but I have a million things to do, but I don't want to do any of them, so I'm both bored and disappointed. Not now. I'm...contentedly bored.

Yep... that's it.

No comments: