January 30, 2007

From the Brilliant mind of a Tiger...

21 things I wish I could be doing right now:

1. Sleeping
2. Memorizing lines for the Importance of Being Earnest
3. Soaking in a bubble bath
4. Memorizing lines for the Vagina Monologues (I got the Angry Vagina!!)
5. Snuggling with someone yummy, intelligent and male
6. Petting Teddy
7. Cleaning my room under my own willpower
8. visiting a chiropractor
9. Singing
10. Ignoring my appetite
11. Watching Criminal Minds
12. crying
13. baking
14. making money
15. apartment hunting
16. resolving everything
17. Role Playing my Zombie
18. Learning to speak French
19. Finishing the three novels I have half started
20. writing about what I really want to talk about
21. not feeling like my insides are disintegrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^.^

It's amazing what those tigers can come up with when given the chance.