October 11, 2006

Sleepless

Hello one and all! Glad to see that you all seem to be enjoying the letter. I'll let you know if they actually run it in the Hibou...

I'm tired. Even though I didn't really do much today. But, I can't sleep. The hampster on the wheel in my head just won't stop running, no matter how many pellets I offer it. It's like it's on a mission: a great mission to discover whether or not the wheel will ever become a road, or whether we all just keep running endlessly in circles... I think I just hyper-extended that metaphore...Or simile... hmm..

Anyways, I'm going to clean for the next few minutes. The window people are coming tomorrow, and I don't want them knowing the truth... Tomorrow, I"m at the school from 9:30am-4:30 pm. I have a midterm in there somewhere too, so if I'm lucky, I might get done early and be able to con myself into some homework. More fights with Tutorial Questions and Group Projects that are slowly becoming pairs projects, and more minutes! I miss my minutes.

The rain has been wild tonight. Hammering down, blowing right up against the windows... Hopefully that doesn't mean the same for the snow we're supposed to get tomorrow.

Ew. Snow.

Anyways, I have about 10 minutes before I call it a night. My clan will be filtering back in the next couple of days, so I want to be prepared for the onslaught of drinking and deviance that will come from Rehersals and SoS drink-a-thons.

I'll post again tomorrow, if I get chance. Maybe something else will piss me off, and I'll write another rant! Wouldn't that be just super? ;)

No comments: