May 8, 2008

Determination and Pipe Dreams... like chocolate covered carrots...

Good things wrapped in a somewhat less good, but certainly delicious coating.

Yeah, it's 5pm, and I'm only on my first glass of wine, but still....

anyways, so here's the list of things that I want to do when I get my second job*.

*Note: This does NOT include paying off OSAP, VISA, line of credit or... "personal loans".

1. Paint my room. A nice, light blue. something bright an dreamy.

2. Get Sorrelle a kitty condo!

3. Steam clean my carpets

4. Buy a brand new mattress with a god-damn pillow top! Lux, yo.

5. Get microdermabraision to get rid of my acne scars

6. Finally start my wine cupboard

7. Eat Lobster.

8. Colour my hair

9. Get my eyebrows waxed by a pro

10. Not worry about money anymore.

Sounds like a good plan, don'tchathink?

:)

No comments: