August 7, 2007

Daily Rant

You know what really Grinds my Gears?

Twiggs.

I know I've posted about them before, but I figured, hey, why not... At least it's something interesting.

As soon as I get groceries, I'm totally buying my own bagles and making my own cookies. You know why? Because there's no reason for it to take 10 minutes to make a bloody bagle and cream cheese. Plus, the service there is terrible. The girls are all snotty, and the one that always serves me obviously doesn't care about her job... That bugs the hell out of me. The place isn't even that nice, and, though their cheescake is good, I'm not sure I'd still call it the best in town. I always walk out of there in a bad mood... It's just not worth it anymore. Plus, 75 cents for one cookie? Are you mad? Like, really... Their coffee is pretty damned aweful in my books... it always tastes like it's burnt. And I order a whole wheat bagle every time I go in there, and every time I've gotten seseme seed.

Boo-urns on you, Twiggs. Boo-urns.

That's my rant. I feel better now.

:)

No comments: