October 28, 2006

Did I shave my legs for this?

Well, it's been a pretty wild week, and last night at Partners, I got to just hang out with my good friends and relax... I even got to scare people with some bad, bad Kereoke.

Tonight, I was supposed to be going to the Wall for a Halloween thing... But I'm not terribly keen on the Wall. I decided to go only if Shawn (hot guy from class) actually called and let me know what was going on. You know, put in a little something to show that he actually wanted me to go... He wasn't just asking me because he couldn't make it to Partners. Well, it's 9pm, and he hasn't called. That's ok, though, I'm sure the line is a mile long, and the place is packed, and I don't really want to spend much more cash until I get paid next week...But, you know, I was kinda hoping he'd call. He's really interesting, and he has some really great ideas. Ah, well...It happens. I mean, like I said, I don't really want to be with anyone this time around, but I mean... It's the attention, you know? That's what I miss.

Anyways, I'm going to bed, I think. I've got a long day of homework tomorrow, and I think I've got a nasty type of flu coming up...

C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Aw, I'm sorry kiddo. :(